A chicken goulash, the recipe of which is written below, will please you with simple cooking.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of chicken fillet
- 0.5 l of broth or pure water
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp hops-sunels
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sausage fillet washed and dried, cut into small cubes or striped. Slightly repel the coins with the blunt side of the hammer, add a little and pepper. Onions peeled and finely chopped, carrots cleaned and grated on a large grater.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons in a frying pan. of vegetable oil and put onions. After a couple of minutes, add the carrots and fry the vegetables over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the meat and mix again. Cooking chicken with vegetables on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes before whitening meat . In a small container, combine the sour cream with tomato paste and flour, stir until a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the resulting gravy to the chicken, add a little water, bay leaf and mix. Cook the goulash from the chicken for about 30-40 minutes over a small fire under the lid. In this case, every 10 minutes, add 100 ml of broth / water and mix.
- 10 minutes before the readiness to take out the bay leaves, add salt, pepper and spices to taste in chicken goulash. Remove the frying pan from the heat and cover with a lid for 10-15 minutes. Arrange the finished goulash from the chicken on plates and serve to any garnish for your taste. Bon appetit!
Chicken wings “like KFC “45 min. / Easily
Chicken goulash45 min. / Medium
Chicken drumstick with mushrooms and mustard sauce40 min. / Medium