With this recipe you will learn how to cook chicken fillet in a frying pan. You will get not just fried meat, but a delicious dish that will taste even gourmet.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 onion (preferably purple)
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1 tsp. ground peppers
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Separate the chicken breast from the bones and skin, and cut the fillets neatly along into two parts. Each half of the fillet is cut into two pieces so that 4 thin pieces of fillets are obtained.
- Each fillet is lightly cut off with a hammer and cut into strips along the fibers. Peel the garlic and chop it very finely. Peel onion and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and lay the onions with garlic.
- From the lemon squeeze out the whole juice and strain it through a sieve from the pulp and bones. Wash the parsley and chop it. Fry onions with garlic on medium heat, stirring, about 1-2 minutes. Then add the wig, crushed chicken fillet and mix thoroughly.
- Fry the chicken fillet in a frying pan for about 4-5 minutes over high heat. Continue stirring the meat so that it does not burn.
- After the specified time, add salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley and mix well. Remove the frying pan from the fire and cover for a couple of minutes with a lid. Serve chicken fillets hot to any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!