The recipe for cooking chicken cutlets with cottage cheese is sure to please you with its simplicity.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 grams of chicken ground
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- corn flakes (not sweet) optional
- 2 tbsp. cream or milk
- 3 tbsp. dill (or 1.5 tablespoons dried)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Egg a little whisk with a fork and add to the stuffing. Onion and garlic clean and grind in the pancake (can be chopped by hand or through a meat grinder). Dill rinse and chop with a knife.
- In one bowl, combine the minced meat, onions with garlic, greens and spices, mix thoroughly. With wet hands, form chicken cutlets with cottage cheese, stuff them in cornflakes and put them on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil (about 2 tablespoons).
- Fry the cutlets for 5 minutes with one side and 4 minutes on the other (on a medium fire without a lid). Serve chicken cutlets with cottage cheese hot to any side dish. Bon appetit!