A simple recipe for making tasty and useful steamed chicken cutlets in a multicrew. This is what you need for a delicious diet dinner or for baby food.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 400 grams of chicken ground
- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 onion
- 150 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Bread is peeled off, folded into a small bowl and poured with milk at room temperature. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the onion and cut it as small as possible with a knife (if desired, it can be fried at this stage in a small amount of vegetable oil until golden in low heat).
- Mix fried or raw onion with chicken forcemeat. Squeeze the bread from the milk, add to the stuffing and mix, pass through the meat grinder.
- Add the egg to the stuffing with onions and bread, salt, pepper, mix thoroughly. Bottom the cup of the steamer, grease it with a little vegetable oil, make a round cutlet of minced meatballs and put it on a steamer.
- Cooking chicken cutlets in a multivark about 20 minutes in steaming mode. After the sound signal, open the lid, shift the cutlets to a plate and serve them to the table. Bon appetit!