A beautiful, crumbly chess cupcake with a chocolate-vanilla flavor is sure to please both adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Sponge cake for light cake:
- 6 eggs
- 200 gr of flour
- 220 grams of sugar
Chocolate biscuit for cake:
- 6 eggs
- 170 gr of flour
- 220 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 0.5 liters of milk
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 50 gr of flour
Impregnation for the cake: < / p>
- 100 ml of any liquor (can be replaced with a mixture of 50 ml of strong coffee and whiskey / cognac / rum)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter beforehand to take out their refrigerator, cut into small pieces and leave for half an hour-hour in the heat to make it very soft.
- Eggs should be removed at the same time from the refrigerator and left at room temperature. Beat the soft butter with a mixer at high speed until fluffy.
- Continue to beat the butter, pour the sugar in a thin trickle and beat for another 5-7 minutes until the grains are almost completely dissolved. Whipping the resulting oil cream with a mixer, hammer one raw egg one by one, pour in and rum. Sift the flour through a sieve and mix with the butter-egg cream. divide the dough into two equal parts, mix vanilla sugar one by one, and cocoa powder and milk to the second half. Three tricolor biscuits must be obtained from the test.
- If you have a special form for baking chess cakes (a shape with two dividers inside to make a tricolor biscuit from 3 circles) – you can use it
- If not, you can use the regular shape and two plastic rings of the correct diameter. Put the dough into the mold in this order: in the middle of the chocolate dough, then the second ring of light dough and the outer ring – again from the chocolate.
- Carefully remove the spacer rings so as not to touch the pattern and send form in a preheated oven up to 180 ° C. Bake a biscuit for a chess cupcake for about half an hour.
- Take out the form, gently get the cake on the grate and leave to cool. In the form put the second biscuit with the same pattern and bake it until ready. Then shift to the grate and cool.
- Bake the third biscuit in the reverse order (light dough in the middle, then chocolate and light again around the edges). Cool all three pies and lightly soak them with a mixture of coffee with any alcohol or favorite liquor. Prepare the cream for the checkered cupcake: put the milk in a saucepan with sugar and put on the fire. Continuously stirring the mixture with a whisk, bring it to a boil.
- In a separate bowl, stir the egg and, quickly stirring it with a whisk, pour the boiling milk with sugar. Cool the resulting mixture under a lid to room temperature or a lukewarm temperature.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator, cut into small pieces and leave for half an hour in the heat to make it very soft. Then whip it with a mixer at high speed until fluffy with vanilla sugar.
- Do not whip butter, pour a very thin trickle of milk syrup. Beat the resulting cream to a homogeneous and magnificent consistency. At the end, mix cocoa powder by sifting it through a sieve.
- Spread the cream between the cakes, stack them together and decorate the cake to your taste. Leave the dish overnight in the refrigerator for impregnation. Then remove from the refrigerator, cut into slices and serve to the table. Bon appetit!