If you want to make delicious cheese curd cakes without eggs, then this recipe is what you need. You have not tried these delicate cheese cakes yet!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. flour + for crumbling and kneading the test
- 1 tbsp. sugar without a roller coaster
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or carefully wipe with a fork. Add salt, sugar, vanillin and grind with a fork until uniform. Pour the flour into the curd mass and mix.
- Put the dough on the table, sprinkled with flour and knead. Roll the sausage from the curd pastry and cut it in portions 1-1.5 cm thick. Pour about 50 ml of vegetable oil into a frying pan and put on a high fire.
- Roll each cheese cube in flour, put in a frying pan with preheated oil and reduce the heat to medium. Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Turn the cheesecakes to the other side and cover them again, fry until they are browned over medium heat.
- Transfer the finished products to a paper towel and get soaked from excess oil. Meanwhile, fry the remaining cakes from the cottage cheese dough to the redness on both sides under the lid. Serve the ready-made cottage cheese cakes without eggs to the table hot, at will pour with jam, jam, honey or condensed milk. Have a nice tea!