Air and flavored cheesecake with cottage cheese, cooked according to this recipe, many will recall a carefree childhood.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl for the first spoon and mix it until smooth. Cover the bowl with a light towel and leave for 8-10 hours in a warm place.
- After the specified time add 3 tablespoons of spoon to the bowl. sugar, flour and half a hour. salt. Thoroughly mix everything, knead a homogeneous soft dough. Cover the bowl with a light towel and leave for an hour in a warm place.
- Combine the spoon and the remaining ingredients in the bowl for the dough. Knead a soft, slightly sticky dough. Stir for about 10 minutes on the flour-padded surface, cut it into 15 equal parts (these are the future cheesecakes with cottage cheese).
- Each part is rolled into a ball and pressed lightly with your hand. Cover all the dough with a light towel for an hour (preferably leave it in a warm place). Combine all the ingredients for the curd filling of the cheesecakes, mix thoroughly. Raisins pour hot water for 20 minutes.
- Give the curd cheese to stand for about 20 minutes in a cool place. After the specified time, preheat the oven to 220C, pour the baking sheet with flour or cover with parchment paper.
- In the center of each part of the test, press the groove for the filling into the glass. Two eggs beat in a small container with 1 tbsp. clean water and grease half of this mixture surface of dough for cheesecakes. Fill the pits with a filling (about 2 tablespoons for each serving).
- Press a few raisins into the curd mass, shift the billets for the cheesecakes to the baking tray. Lubricate the surface of the buns with the remaining whipped egg and send them to bake in the preheated oven.
- Bake cakes with cottage cheese in the oven for about 25-30 minutes at this temperature. Remove the baking tray and cover with a light towel for 5 minutes. Serve cheesecake with curd filling warm or cooled, especially tasty with milk. Bon appetit!