Even if you do not like ordinary curd cheese cakes, you definitely can not resist this dish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 380 grams of cottage cheese
- 100 grams of flour + for batching
- 100 grams of raisins
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pre-pour the raisins with hot water for 10 minutes. Drain the water and dry the raisins on a napkin, mix in a small container with 1-2 tsp. flour.
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder, pour sugar with vanilla sugar, drive in a raw egg and rub it with a fork until uniform. Add raisins to the cottage cheese mass and mix.
- Gradually add the flour and knead the thick curd pastry. Oven to warm up to 160C, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with vegetable oil. From the curd mass, form small balls, flatten them and flatten them on both sides in flour.
- Transfer the products from the dough to a baking tray and send to a preheated oven. Bake syrniki with flour in the oven for about 15 minutes. Then turn the baking tray with the other side and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the ruddy crust is on top.
- Finished syrups should be served warm or hot, preferably with sour cream, honey or jam. Bon appetit!