Surprise loved ones and guests with a beautiful, original and most delicious dessert for tea. Everyone can prepare a cheesecake with marshmallows if one follows a step-by-step cooking recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the microwave
- 500 g mascarpone
- 400 g marshmallow (200 g of different colors)
- 350 g
- 300 ml of milk
- 200 grams of jam from cherries or cranberries (for decoration)
- 130 g of butter
- 1,5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. gelatin (+2 tablespoons pure water)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cookies are folded into a bag and traversed by a rolling pin. Cut cookie crumbs into a bowl with butter and carefully grind everything with a fork. The resulting mixture is put in a mold and leveled all over the bottom, tamping with fingers and forming the sides.
- Send the base for the cheesecake with marshmallows in the refrigerator. In the meantime, prepare the filling, for this mix in a bowl about 250 g mascarpone and 200 g marshmallow (one color). Set the bowl for 2 minutes in a microwave oven at 800 watts.
- Remove the bowl and quickly stir the swollen mass with a whisk. Pour 150 ml of warm milk and stir again. Add half the lemon juice and mix. In the same way, prepare a marshmallow cream of a different color with the remaining mascarpone, milk and lemon juice.
- Remove the form from the refrigerator, pour into the center 3 tbsp. one cream, then 3 tablespoons. another. Again pour in the center of 3 tablespoons. first cream, then second, so fill the base with all the cream. Send the cheesecake with marshmallows for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- After this time, pour the gelatin with clean water and let it stand for 10 minutes. Then dissolve it in a water bath, stirring. Remove the gelatin from the heat and cool to a warm temperature. Pour the gelatin mixture into the cherry jam (always with syrup) and stir.
- Put the resulting mass over the frozen pie (you can decorate any jam or jam at will). Send the cheesecake with marshmallow for at least an hour in the refrigerator (until the jelly hardens). Then take out the form, cut the cheesecake with marshmallow into portions and serve. Bon appetit!