This, perhaps, is the best recipe for homemade cheesecake with curd filling.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 800 gr curd (preferably 18% fat content)
- 400g shortbread cookie
- 250g sour cream 20%
- 230-240 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of butter
- 150 ml of cream 20%
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- pinch of vanillin
+ fruit or berries for decoration
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cook the crumbs into small crumbs in any convenient way for you: a rolling pin, a combine or a blender. Mix biscuits with 1/5 tsp. salt.
- Melt butter in a microwave or a water bath, cool to room temperature. & nbsp;
- Stir the cookie chips, pour into it melted butter and thoroughly knead the mass with your hands.
- Cover the bottom of the split form with parchment paper and lay out the sand base there. Distribute the crumbs on the bottom of the mold and form the sides, about 4 cm high. Send the form while preparing the filling in the refrigerator.
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder. Add 200 grams of sugar, vanilla sugar and whip with a blender or mixer until smooth. Without stopping whipping the curd mass, pour in the cream and knead at medium speed until it is full.
- At the end of the whipping, one raw egg is beaten. Pour the cream into a baking dish with a sand base and send it all to a preheated oven up to 180 C.
- Bake a cheese cake for about 45 minutes at the specified temperature. Mix sour cream with 2 tbsp. sugar and evenly cover the resulting cheesecake surface.
- Send the form to the oven, increase the temperature to 220C and bake the cake for 5-7 minutes. Remove the mold from the oven (the middle of the cheesecake should gently shake when tapping the mold edges) and allow the cake to cool completely.
- Cheesecake with curd filling should be infused in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours – all the better). Ready cheesecake with curd to decorate with fresh berries or fruits and serve to the table. Bon appetit!