Cheesecake with blueberries, cooked according to this recipe, is fabulously delicious and beautiful. Such a delicious and elegant cake is not a shame to serve guests.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter the butter on slices and leave for half an hour at room temperature. At the same time, leave the egg for dough at room temperature. Flour sift through a sieve with a baking powder in one bowl and stir.
- Beat the butter with a mixer until fluffy. Pour vanilla sugar and sugar in a thin trickle, whisk for about 5 minutes until a lush, almost white mass forms.
- Whisk the oil, add the raw egg and mix until smooth. Mix the sieved dry mixture to the resulting mass, knead the soft and non-sticky dough.
- Flatten the dough on the bottom of the baking dish, form the sides about 2-3 cm. Send the form with the dough in fridge for half an hour. To make a cheesecake filling, you need to separate the proteins from the yolks and send them to the refrigerator.
- Yolks leave for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. Combine the yolks in one bowl and whip them with a sugar mixer at high speed until it is completely dissolved. Cool the beaten whites in a separate bowl (the nozzles must be clean) with a pinch of salt before stable peaks. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder. Whipping the curd with a mixer, pour a yolk cream to it first, and then pour in the potato starch (leave 10-15 g for a bilberry decoration). Gently mix the protein cream with the help of a spatula to the curd filling.
- Bilberry to sort out, rinse, leave a few berries to decorate the finished cheesecake. The remaining berries can be combined with 1 tbsp. sugar and grate with a fork or whip until blend until smooth. Mix the berry puree with starch.
- Heat the oven to 180C. Transfer to the dough curd filling, smooth the surface and decorate it with berry puree. Send the form to the preheated oven for one hour.
- After cooking, turn off the cooker and open the oven door, leave the cheesecake in it for another 15-20 minutes. Remove the form from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- After cooling, leave the cheese cake for 10-14 hours in the refrigerator in order for the filling to “grasp” and the dough to soak. Finished bilberry cheesecake with fresh berries, sprinkled with powdered sugar through a sieve and served to the table. Bon appetit!