Sprinkle with cheese sauce a ready-made dish of pasta, mushrooms or potatoes. Cheese lovers will appreciate its unique taste and pleasant thick consistency.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200 ml of milk
- 150 ml of meat or vegetable broth
- 125 grams of cheese
- 50 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a frying pan or a small thick-walled saucepan, melt 30 g of butter, pour in the flour and fry for a minute, stirring constantly. Milk and bouillonslag warmed.
- Pour the milk into the flour mixture, mix thoroughly. Pour broth, mix again. Cook the sauce over a low heat, stirring constantly. Since the sauce boils, cook for about 3-4 minutes until thick.
- Cheese grate, pour into a slightly thickened cheese sauce. Cook, stirring, 2 more minutes. Add ground nutmeg, 20 gr butter and remove from heat, mix the sauce thoroughly and serve.