The charlotte recipe in the multivarquet is so simple that even a child can do it. If you want to cook a delicious and juicy cake with an apple flavor - this is what you need.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 2-3 apples
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- 150-170 gr of flour
- 100 g of sour cream or kefir (optional)
- 1-2 tsp . lemon juice
- half a hour. cinnamon (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be removed from the refrigerator and left for 5 minutes at room temperature. In the meantime, sift the flour into a separate bowl. Apples are washed and cut into two parts, remove the seeds and cut the pulp along with the rind in small cubes. Pour lemon juice into the bowl with apples, add the cinnamon and mix well.
- Eggs to drive into a bowl, start to beat them with a mixer at high speed. When the eggs crash into a small foam, add sugar to them and continue to beat for about 5 minutes until a light, lush mass appears.
- Then add sour cream to the egg mixture, whisk until smooth. Mix the sifted flour and mix the dough with a spoon until smooth. Add apple stuffing to the cake and mix. Pour the cup of the multivarka with a piece of butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the dough with apples into the bowl of the multivarquet and set the baking mode to 70 minutes. Cook the charlotte in the multivark in this mode for about an hour and 10-15 minutes. The more apples you added, the longer you need to give the charlotte time to cook.
- After the sound signal, leave the charlotte in the multivarker for another 10 minutes in the Heating mode. Transfer the charlotte from the multivarka to a dish, let it cool for a couple of minutes. Turn the cake upside down, decorate to your taste and cut into portions. Bon appetit!