Delicious squash with forest mushrooms will not leave anyone indifferent. Try this combination, you will not regret it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 medium young zucchini
- 100 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr of hard cheese
- 100 g champignons
- 1 tbsp. sesame
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Squash carefully washed, cut into thin slices. Wash the mushrooms and cut into small pieces. Cut the tomatoes into two pieces, grate the cheese.
- In the frying pan, heat a small amount of vegetable oil, fry zucchini on both sides until golden brown. Put the courgettes on the dish.
- Fry the fungi in the pan until cooked for 10 minutes. At the bottom of the baking dish, add the zucchini, and spread the mushrooms on a uniform layer. Then – tomatoes and pepper. Heat the oven to 180C.
- Put the casserole in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then sprinkle the casserole with mushrooms grated cheese and sesame, send the baked for another 5-10 minutes. Remove the mold from the oven, allow the casserole to cool and serve.