For this recipe you will get a fragrant cottage cheese casserole with honey. For its preparation you will need very little time and minimum of ingredients.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar < li itemprop="ingredients">100 grams of honey
- 1-2 tablespoons flour (or manga)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, add liquid honey (you can lightly melt it in a water bath). Thoroughly grind the curd with honey until homogeneity. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, grease the baking dish and sprinkle it lightly with sprinkled flour / flour.
- In a separate container, drive in the eggs, add sugar and whisk until smooth. In a thin trickle pour the egg mixture into the curd, stirring constantly. Pour everything into a pre-prepared form and send it to the preheated oven.
- A curd casserole with honey is baked for about 45 minutes at this temperature. Then take out the shape and evenly sprinkle the surface of the casserole with cinnamon. Bake the dish at the same temperature for another 5 minutes.
- Get the form and cover it with a light towel for 5-10 minutes. Then decorate the finished dish, cut into small portions. Serve cottage cheese casserole with honey slightly warm to tea, coffee or with milk. Bon appetit!
Casserole with honey60 min. / Easily
Cottage cheese and banana casserole in a multicrew45 min. / Easily
Pancake with cottage cheese90 min. / Medium
Cottage cheese casserole with cherry50 min. / Easily
Pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese60 min. / Easily
Pumpkin-apple casserole40 min. / Easily