A carrot cookie, the recipe of which is written below, will be liked even by those who do not like carrots and pastries with it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350-400 gr of flour
- 250 g of carrots
- 150 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tsp. soda (slaked vinegar)
- 5 grams of vanilla sugar (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator and leave it in the heat for 10-15 minutes to make it soft. Carrots peel and grate on a fine grater. When the oil podtaet and will be soft, add sugar to it and carefully rub it with a fork.
- if desired, you can whip the oil mixture with a mixer to the splendor. Mix the grated carrots with butter and mix thoroughly. Then mix half the flour and mix.
- Soda to extinguish with a few drops of vinegar and enter into the carrot mixture. The dough for carrot cookies should turn out to be thick enough to make it possible to make cookies, but not dense . Heat oven to 180C, cover the pan with parchment paper.
- From the carrot dough, form small balls and spread them on a baking sheet. If the dough strongly adheres to the hands, you can moisten the palms with water or vegetable oil. From above, lightly grind the dough balls and send the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the carrot cookie until ready for about 20-25 minutes. Then take out the baking sheet and leave it to cool for 15 minutes. Ready cookies from carrots are delicious and in a warm and cooled form. Bon appetit!