With this recipe you can prepare a creamy Carbonara sauce for pasta at home. The sauce will be just as good as what is prepared in Italian restaurants.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350 g smoked breast or ham
- 220-230 ml cream 15%
- 4 eggs (yolks) 75 g hard cheese (preferably Parmesan)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, black ground pepper and ground nutmeg to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Garlic clean and cut very finely with a knife. Smoked chicken fillet or ham cut into small straws or small cubes. Pour into the frying pan 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil and put on fire.
- Put the minced garlic in the preheated oil and fry it for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Then add chopped ham and mix. Fry ham with garlic over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally .
- Separate the yolks from the whites and combine them in a bowl. Beat yolks whisk or mixer at low speed, pour a thin trickle of cream. Mix the creamy sauce with a mixer or whisk until smooth.
- Then pour the resulting mixture into a frying pan with garlic and ham, stir. Cooking the creamy sauce Carbonara on a small fire, stirring, about 5 minutes after boiling. When sauce starts to thicken, add grated Parmesan and stir.
- In half a minute, you can add paste and mix into the Carbonara sauce. In a minute, shift the pasta and sauce over the plates, decorate with greens and serve. There is another way of feeding – pour the paste in plates with the ready-made Carbonara sauce and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!