If you want to cook cannelloni with minced meat, this recipe is what you need. Such a tasty dish will not go unnoticed on any table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel the onions and finely chop the garlic. Pour into the frying pan 3-4 tablespoons. vegetable oil and put onions with garlic. After a couple of minutes, add the mince into the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Fry minced meat with onion and garlic for about 5-7 minutes on medium heat, stretching the lumps with a spatula. Then pour the tomato juice into the frying pan, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a minimum.
- Cook the stuffing from minced meat for cannelloni about 10 minutes under the lid. Then remove the lid and cook the minced meat, stirring, until almost all the liquid has evaporated. Then add salt, pepper forcemeat to taste, add seasonings and mix.
- Remove the frying pan from the fire, cover it with a lid and leave to cool. In the meantime, prepare the Béchamel sauce (recipe under Sauces). Parmesan grate on a fine grater. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, cook the baking dish.
- Fill the form with half the sauce. Cannelloni fill with minced meat and put in sauce. Fill the straws with mince with the remaining sauce, sprinkle with parmesan and send everything to the preheated oven.
- Bake cannelloni with minced meat for about 35 minutes until cooked. Remove the form and leave it to cool for a few minutes. To spread the stuffed cannelloni on plates and serve to the table in a hot form. Bon appetit!