According to this recipe, canned cherry tomatoes are very delicious with a pleasant sourness.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cherry tomatoes to sort out, remove the leaves and peduncles, wash them and leave to drain off the water. Then prick each tomato with a toothpick. Banks and lids for preservation for the winter to sterilize in any convenient way for you. According to the recipe you will get 2 2 liter or 4 liter cans of pickled cherry tomatoes.
- Garlic clean and cut along each tooth into two parts. Add to the bottom of each jar an equal amount of garlic and tomatoes. In a saucepan, boil the water and add cherry tomatoes, leaving about 4 cm to the edges of the cans (pre-lay the blade of the knife or the spoon / fork under the cans).
- Leave the tomatoes to cool for 5 minutes, then pour the infusion into a saucepan and put it on the fire. Add the mustard, bay leaf, salt, sugar, bell pepper and stir to the pot with water.
- After boiling, remove the saucepan from the fire and pour the marinade over the jars, top with vinegar. Roll the cans with covers, turn them upside down and cover with a warm blanket.
- Canned cherry tomatoes should brew in this position until it cools me. Then you can remove the cans for storage in a cool place, protected from sunlight.