Delicious and hearty tortillas with hot cheese, before which it is impossible to resist. It's a great way to please your family with a delicious snack, without much time.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200 gr of flour
- 150 gr of hard cheese
- 100 ml of pure water (+100 ml , if you are using tomato paste)
- 100 ml of tomato juice, or 1.5 tbsp. tomato paste
- 100 grams of smoked or boiled chicken, or 2 tablespoons chicken. sesame
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a thick-walled saucepan, heat up the water, tomato juice and vegetable oil. As soon as the mixture boils, add flour and a pinch of salt, mix thoroughly. As soon as the dough begins to lag behind the pan walls, take it out onto a work surface powdered with flour.
- Continue to knead the dough for cakes with cheese hands. Cover it with a kitchen towel and leave to cool, in the meantime grate cheese on a grater. Chop chicken meat with a knife and add to cheese (or instead of meat add sesame).
- Slightly warm dough into 10 equal parts, roll each into a thin circle. Preheat the dry frying pan, lay a circle of dough on it, hold it on a high heat for a little less than a minute, then turn and lay out 1/10 portion of the filling.
- When the cheese begins to melt, cover the filling with the second edge (fold the cake twice) and fry the cake with cheese for 15 seconds on each side. Transfer it to a plate and grease with butter. Thus, fry the remaining cakes with cheese and serve them hot.