Fluffy and original cakes " Hedgehogs " will not leave indifferent neither children, nor adults.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 g of sour cream 20%
- 300-350 g of condensed milk
- 250 g of butter
- 300g of flour
- 300g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 20 g of baking powder
- 1 g vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and beaten with a mixer at high speed until fluffy. Continuing to beat eggs, pour sugar into them and continue to beat with a mixer until you get a very light cream mass and completely dissolve the grains of sugar. Gradually add sour cream and mix until homogeneous. In a separate bowl, sift through the flour with a pinch of salt, vanillin and baking powder, stir. Gradually put the dry mixture into a liquid mixture, mix it with a low-speed mixer or a spatula.
- Pour the resulting dough onto a baking sheet, pre-lubricated with oil or covered with parchment paper. Bake cake from sour cream for about 20-25 minutes at 180 ° C. Cut butter into pieces and leave for half an hour-hour at room temperature with condensed milk
- Fold the melted and very soft oil with a mixer until fluffy at high speed. Without ceasing to beat the butter, pour the entire condensed milk into the spoon, whisking it until uniform until every time.
- Spread butter cream with condensed milk between the mugs. Top and sides of each cake also grease with the remaining cream and evenly sprinkle them with crumb from the remnants of the cake. It is advisable to leave cakes Hedgehogs for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, so that they are better soaked. Have a nice tea!
li class=”instruction”> Remove the baking tray from the oven, let the cake cool and remove it still warm from the parchment. Cut the sliced or sour glass from the sour cream into circles, cut each circle along into 2 parts. Remains of the cake completely cool, if desired, you can still lightly dry it in the oven, and grind it into a crumb.