A beautiful and delicious cake with a delicate yoghurt cream is prepared simply, without much effort.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
It is advisable to take the eggs and sour cream in advance (15-20 minutes before the start of cooking) from the refrigerator so that the ingredients are warmed to room temperature. Sift the flour through a sieve together with cocoa powder, soda and baking powder in one bowl, stir.
- Heat oven to 180C, bake a baking dish and sprinkle with flour or cover with parchment paper. Beat the eggs with a mixer until fluffy and sprinkle sugar in a fine trickle.
- Beat the eggs with sugar at high speed until a light and lush mass forms (about 5-7 minutes). Without ceasing to beat the egg cream, pour the sour cream and mix until a uniform consistency is obtained. Gradually add a sifted dry mixture to the received mass and mix a homogeneous dough with a spatula. Pour it into a mold and send it to a preheated oven for half an hour. Take the finished biscuit out of the mold, leave it on the grill until it cools down completely.
- Then prepare the cream for the cake: pour 3-4 tablespoons gelatin. cold water and leave for 15 minutes to swell. Curd wipe through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder (if curd pasty – this is not necessary).
- Beat the yogurt with sugar at high speed until it dissolves completely. Then combine cottage cheese with yoghurt cream in a blender and whip until it is completely homogeneous (you can use a mixer if you do not have a blender).
- Put a container with gelatin and water in a water bath. Heat the mixture, stirring, until the dry residue is completely dissolved (without boiling). Remove the container from the water bath and leave to cool.
- Combine the curd-yoghurt cream with the cooled gelatin and stir until smooth. Cover a large bowl with a food film so that the sides of the bowl hang over its edges.
- Cut the sponge cake in small pieces and put them in a bowl, dipping each one alternately into the cream. If desired, you can add a little jam or jam on top of each layer of the cake. Cover the contents of the bowl with the edges of the food film, put a large flat plate, put a little pressure on it and send it to the refrigerator.
- A biscuit cake with yoghurt cream should be infused in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. After the specified time, you can prepare the glaze to decorate the cake.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a small saucepan and put it on the fire. Stirring, bring the mixture to a boil and lower the heat. Add the cocoa powder, butter and boil, on low heat, until all the ingredients have dissolved and a very light thickening.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes . Take the bowl out of the refrigerator, turn the cake over a large flat dish and remove the film from the surface, decorate it with a slightly warm glaze.
- Send the cake for another 15-20 minutes in the fridge to freeze the glaze. Take out the prepared dish, cut into small pieces and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!