This pie will surprise even the most fastidious gourmets. This recipe combines delicate white chocolate with a sour cranberry sourness and a creamy biscuit. Try it - you will be delighted with
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- 150 g of white chocolate melt in a water bath and add a softened butter to it, stir until homogeneous. Flour and baking powder through a sieve into a separate container.
- Eggs beat up with a mixer with sugar until a lush light mass forms (about 5 minutes). Grate the orange peel (a teaspoonful) on a fine grater and add to the egg mass with vanillin, gently mix.
- Gradually mix the melted chocolate and flour mixture. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with butter. Chop the remaining chocolate into small pieces and add to the dough with cranberries (a handful of cranberries to leave for decoration).
- Pour the dough into a split form, greased with oil, sprinkle with cranberry and lightly dip it in the dough. Bake a cake with white chocolate and cranberries for about 25 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the form from the oven, cover it with a light kitchen towel for 10 minutes. Cut the cake with white chocolate and cranberries into portions and serve. Bon appetit!