The recipe for a tasty pie with red currants. The combination of crumbly short pastry with a delicate curd filling and juicy currant berries will delight even the most fastidious gourmet.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough for redcurrant pie :
- 250 gr of flour
- 150 g of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp soda
Cottage cheese stuffing for redcurrant pie :
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 g of sour cream
- 10 g of vanilla sugar
+ 300 g of red currant
Recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare a dough for a redcurrant pie. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it for 10 minutes in the heat. Sift the flour together with soda through a sieve and stir.
- Fold the melted butter into pieces and add to the flour mixture. Thoroughly grind the flour mixture with butter fork or hands to the state of crumbs. Gradually put the sugar into the dough and grind again.
- Drive the dough into the dough and knead the smooth dough. If the dough is not going to the ball, you need to pour a couple of spoonfuls of cold milk. Knead the dough bowl, wrap it with food wrap, and send it to the fridge for half an hour.
- During this time, red red currants, remove twigs, leaves and other unnecessary ingredients. Rinse the red currant, dry it with paper towels.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, grease a baking dish with a piece of butter. Put the dough into a mold and evenly distribute it with your fingers all over the bottom, form the sides about 3-4 cm. Pull the dough over the entire surface with a fork and send the form to the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare a curd filling for a pie with red currants. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder. Then add sugar, vanilla sugar and carefully grind with a fork. Eat eggs one by one, grind carefully.
- Stir in sour cream to curd cream and mix with whisk until smooth. Remove the form from the refrigerator and fill it with curd, ground and dispense into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 / 200C. Take out the shape with the pie and cover it with red currant. Send the form to a preheated oven.
- Bake a cake with red currant for about 30-40 minutes until cooked. Remove the form and leave for 15 minutes to cool. Then cut it in portions and spread out on plates. The cake with red currants is delicious and in a warm and cooled form. Have a nice tea!