Such a beautiful and fragrant cake with raspberries and delicate vanilla cream will leave an unforgettable impression.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Pie with raspberries:
- 350 gr of flour
- 5 eggs (yolks)
- 250 g of butter
- 80 ml of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 30 ml of pure water
- 2/3 tsp. soda
Cream for pie with raspberries:
- 125 grams of powdered sugar
- 5 eggs (squirrels) 2.5 vanilla pudding packets of 35 g each (can be replaced with a mixture of 65 grams of starch and 15 grams of vanilla sugar)
+ 500 gr of raspberry
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start with making a short pastry for a raspberry pie. Sift flour with soda and sugar through a sieve in a bowl and stir. Grate the yolks on a large grater to a flour mixture and grind it with a fork until it crumbs.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins, remove them into the refrigerator, and mix the yolks one by one into flour crumbs. Knead the dough to smoothness and complete homogeneity. If the dough is not collected in one bowl, you can pour cold water (this need not be done).
- divide the dough into two unequal parts (about 2: 3), the smaller one put into the freezer. The bottom of the baking dish (preferably rectangular or square) should be covered with parchment paper.
- Put most of the test in the mold and evenly distribute it throughout the bottom. Send the form to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C. After the specified time, remove the form from the refrigerator and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake a sandy base for a raspberry pie for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, raspberry to sort, rinse and dry. Then remove the mold and leave the cake to cool for a few minutes.
- Prepare a cream for pie with raspberries. Proteins combine in a bowl and whip with a mixer until firm peaks. Do not stop whipping, sprinkle sugar powder in a thin trickle and mix until it is completely dissolved.
- Whisk the protein cream at low speed, pour in the dry mixture for pudding and mix until smooth. Pour the vegetable oil into the cream with a thin trickle and gently stir.
- Cover the slightly warm sand cake with a protein cream, smooth and lay out an even layer of raspberries. Take the dough out of the freezer and grate it on a large grater over raspberry.
- Bake the cake with raspberries for another half hour at the same temperature until cooked. Remove the mold and leave it until completely cooled. Then cut the cake into small pieces and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!