An incredibly delicious cake made from a sponge cake soaked in fragrant syrup, a curd filling resembling an air souffle, and a top layer of fresh fruit and a clear,
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 eggs
- 200g of sugar
- 200 gr of flour
- half a hour. baking powder
Syrup for impregnating biscuits:
- 120 ml of pure water
- 120 g sugar
- 30 ml cognac, liquor, whiskey or rum
Cottage cheese filling for cake:< ul>
Fruit layer with jelly:
- 2-3 apples on the bottom of a biscuit (can be replaced with bananas or silt pears)
- 3 kiwis
- fruits to taste for decoration (eg kiwi, apples, oranges, pineapples, berries, etc.)
- 1 packet of instant jelly (90 g)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and left for 10-15 minutes. Flour sift through a sieve together with a baking powder in one bowl and stir. Wash the apples, remove the core and cut the pulp along with the rind.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease off the split shape (large diameter) with butter and sprinkle with a mango. lightly sprinkle the bottom of the mold with sugar and lay out on it slices of apples. Beat the eggs with a mixer at high speed until the foam appears and pour sugar in a thin trickle. Beat the egg cream for another 5-6 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved and the egg mass is increased three times. Mix the flour mixture with a spatula to the egg cream. Transfer the dough on top of the apples, straighten and send to a preheated oven for half an hour. Remove the form from the oven, cover with a light towel and leave until completely cooled.
- Then prepare syrup for impregnation: combine water in a small saucepan with sugar and alcohol, stir on low heat and stir until complete (but not bringing the mixture to a boil).
- Soak a slightly warm syrup on the surface of the cooled biscuit and lay over it slices of peeled kiwi. Prepare the curd cream for biscuit cake. Butter is cut into pieces and left to thaw for half an hour at room temperature or warm.
- The curd must be wiped through a sieve or passed through a meat grinder if it is not pasty. & Nbsp; Pour gelatin with cold milk, stir and leave for 10-15 minutes. Put a container with swollen gelatin on a water bath and, stirring, dissolve it to a liquid state (do not bring to a boil).
- Remove the container from the water bath and leave until it is completely cool. Mix the butter with a mixer until it is splendid, gradually add sugar and vanilla sugar, mix it at high speed until it dissolves completely.
- Beat curd in a blender or mixer, add an oil cream and whisk everything to homogeneity. While stirring the curd cream with a spatula, pour the gelatin mixture. Cover the soaked biscuit with kiwi and apples curd soufflé, smooth and cover the shape with food film.
- Leave the cake with curd cream and fruit for an hour or two in the refrigerator to solidify the cream. Meanwhile, pour the contents of the jelly with boiling water (about 400 ml or according to the instructions on the package), stir and leave to cool.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator, decorate the surface with thinly sliced fruit and gently pour the cooled jelly . Cover the form with food film again and send the cake to the refrigerator until the jelly is completely frozen (preferably overnight).
- Remove the mold, remove the film and the detachable ring, put the cake on the dish and cut into small pieces. Bon appetit!