Despite the simplicity of this recipe, the pie with condensed milk will surprise you with its unusual taste and pleasant consistency.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 g of condensed milk (only milk and sugar should be included!)
- 300 grams of shortbread
- 3 eggs (yolks)
- 80 g of butter
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the oil on for a few minutes in the freezer. Cookies are folded into a bag and traverse it with a rolling pin to turn it into small crumbs. Pour the crushed cookies into a bowl, grate the butter and grind the mass carefully with a fork.
- Heat the oven to 180C, put the short dough in the mold and carefully level it all over the bottom. Form the sides about 2 cm for the filling. Bake the base for the pie with condensed milk for about 15 minutes. Lemon cut into two parts, from half squeeze the juice into a small container, strain it through a sieve into a mug.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. To do this, open the jar with condensed milk, separate the yolks from the proteins and put them in a bowl. Start whisking the yolks with a mixer at high speed. In half a minute, start pouring in the condensed milk.
- Gradually pour in all the condensed milk, pour the lemon juice and then beat for another 3-5 minutes. Should be a magnificent creamy mass. Remove the mold from the oven, pour the cream inside the base and send it to the preheated oven.
- Bake the cake with the condensed milk for another 10 minutes at the same temperature. Remove the mold from the oven and leave the cake to cool. Then put it in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours (before the filling hardens).
- Take out the cake with condensed milk, decorate it with nuts or berries to your own taste, cut into portions and serve. Especially delicious with freshly brewed coffee. Bon appetit!