A bright chocolate cake with black currant will not leave anyone indifferent. The recipe is not as complicated as it seems, just follow the step-by-step instructions.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- 200 ml of water pour into a saucepan and put on fire. Sprinkle sugar and bring to a boil, stir. 120 g of black currant, sort, rinse and dry, fold in a small container. Pour the berries with boiling sugar syrup and leave them to soak for the night.
- Next day, prepare the chocolate cake without the flour for the cake with black currant. To do this, grind 90 grams of chocolate and melt it in a water bath, remove 6 proteins from the yolks and beat with a pinch of salt with a mixer until firm peaks, gradually pouring 120 grams of sugar.
- Heat the oven to 160 / 180C. Yolks beat up with 120 grams of sugar mixer until a light creamy mass (about 4-5 minutes). Add a third of the protein mass to the yolk cream and mix. Then add the melted chocolate and mix again.
- Add the remaining proteins to the homogeneous chocolate mass and mix. From the result of the test, bake 3 chocolate cakes for a cake with black currant (25 minutes in a preheated oven). Cool them on a grate. 300 grams of currant, grind in a blender, soak gelatin in clean water for 10 minutes. Then add to the gelatinous liquid liqueur, 2 tablespoons. sugar, lemon juice and ground currant. Put in a water bath and bring to a boil.
- Remove the container from the water bath. 250 g of dark chocolate melt in a water bath and mix with the resulting berry mass. Add the butter, stir until homogeneous and remove for half an hour-hour in the refrigerator.
- Fold the cake with black currant in a split form: the cake, currant cream, cake, currant cream cover with a cork and lightly press down. The remaining chocolate is melt in a water bath, add cream and cocoa, stir.
- Cool the frosting and cover it with black currant cake from all sides. Leave it in a cool place for the night. Cut the finished cake into portions and serve for tea. Bon appetit!