Incredibly light, moderately sweet cake with apples and yogurt. You will be fascinated by its gentle taste, besides - it is dietary and will suit those who monitor health and figure.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
For the test:
- 100 gr of flour
- 100 g of oat flakes
- 3 tablespoons. sugar (if desired, you can replace honey)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. milk
- half a hour. salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
For a cream:
- 200 ml of yogurt without fillers or kefir
- 3 apple
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. sugar (if desired - honey)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Recipe for cooking at home
- Oat flakes are ground into flour, mixed with wheat flour, soda, sugar and salt. Pour in the milk and melted butter, mix thoroughly until crumbs.
- Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, bake a baking dish with baking paper. Dough to disintegrate on the bottom of the mold, make small edges for the filling.
- Apples are washed, peeled and cut into slices. Put the apples over the dough. In a separate container, pour in yogurt, beat with eggs, sugar, cinnamon. Pour this yogurt mixture pie with apples.
- Put the form for half an hour in the oven, then check the readiness with a toothpick every 5 minutes. Take out the finished pie with apples and yogurt, cut into portions and serve.