Cake Trumpy stump is a very beautiful and tasty cake, which even a novice hostess can cook. The main thing is to follow the step-by-step recipe with the photo.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough for a cake Trumpet stump:
- 900 g of flour
- 400 g of sour cream 15-20%
- 400 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp. baking powder
Sour cream for cake Trump stump:
- 1 kg of sour cream 30%
- 300 g of sugar
Filling for rolls:
- 250 g of prune
- 250 grams of dried apricots
- 250 grams of raisins
- 6 tablespoons sugar
+ black chocolate, nuts for decoration
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start with making a dough for the cake. Eggs and sour cream in advance to get from the refrigerator and leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Sift the flour through a sieve together with a baking powder and stir.
- Eggs to drive into a large bowl and start whipping them with a mixer until uniform. Gradually add sugar and whisk the egg mass a couple of minutes before it is completely dissolved. Whisk the egg mass with a mixer, pour in the sour cream and mix everything until smooth.
- Mix the flour into the resulting cream, knead the elastic dough and wrap it with food film. The dough should lie in the refrigerator for about an hour. Dried fruits in three different containers and pour boiling water for an hour.
- After the specified time, skip prunes, dried apricots and raisins through a meat grinder (can be crushed with a blender), return all three masses in the container. Add in each puree of dried fruits 2 tbsp. sugar and a good fork.
- If the cream is too creamy for consistency, it should be folded into a gauze bag of 4 layers of gauze and hung over a bowl. Leave the sour cream drained from excess liquid for 3 hours in the refrigerator. If you have thick sour cream, then this step can be skipped.
- After the specified time, divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Roll each one in turn into a thin layer and evenly grease half a fruit puree of one kind, roll everything into a roll. In this way roll out and roll up 6 rolls (2 rolls with a filling of one type).
- Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil and put 2 or 3 rolls on it. Bake rolls for cake A rotten stump about half an hour. Take the baking tray out of the oven, transfer the baked pastry to the dish, and put the rolls on the baking sheet and bake them until ready.
- Cut cold rolls into small pieces, about 3 cm thick. Mix whipped sour cream or a mixer at low speed with sugar and leave the cream for 5 minutes to allow the sugar to dissolve.
- The bottom of the baking dish (preferably detachable) is covered with parchment paper. Pour into the form about 3-4 tablespoons. cream and evenly distribute it on the bottom. Tightly lay the pieces of rolls in one layer and grease it with cream.
- Again tightly lay the slices of the roll and grease them with cream. Thus, add the cake layers from the remaining roll, promazyvaya each layer of cream (leave a little sour cream for the finished cake). Cover the form with a food film and send it to the refrigerator.
- Cake A stunted stump should be infused in the cold for at least 6 hours (can be more). Then take out the form from the refrigerator, gently turn the cake on the dish, grease the sides and the surface with the remaining cream.
- Decorate the finished cake to your taste (chopped or melted chocolate, nuts or dried fruits), chopped slices and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!