This recipe will help you to prepare a cake tart "Tears of an Angel".
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Pie dough An angel's tears:
- 150 gr of flour
- 80 gr of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Cottage cheese filling for cake Angel tears:
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 3 eggs (yolks) 100 g of sour cream (can be replaced by fat cream 30-35%)
- 90 grams of sugar
- 1 tbsp. semolina
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Protein souffle for cake Tears of an angel:
- 3 eggs (squirrels)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the oil on for 10 minutes in the freezer. Sift the flour through a sieve together with a baking powder and stir. Pour the frozen oil out of the freezer and grate it in a flour mixture, knead it thoroughly with a fork.
- The eggs should be hammered into a separate bowl and beaten with a whisk / fork until uniform. Do not stop whipping, sprinkle sugar and mix everything up to its full dissolving position. Pour the egg mixture into the flour and knead the homogeneous dough, stick to it, roll the ball out of it and wrap it with food film. Leave the dough for half an hour in the fridge. In the meantime, prepare the cottage cheese stuffing for the angel tear cake . If the cottage cheese is not homogeneous, but granular – wipe it through a sieve. Separate the yolks from the proteins, remove them until the refrigerator.
- Pour sugar, vanilla sugar and rub it carefully with a fork. Then put yolks one by one into the curd mass, thoroughly kneading it until homogeneity after each time.
- Add the sour cream and stir thoroughly. Pour in the mango and mix again. Heat oven to 180C, bake a baking dish with butter. Dough slightly roll out and lay out in a uniform, evenly distribute it with your fingers on the bottom and form the sides about 2 cm.
- From above put cottage cheese mass and level, send the form to a preheated oven. Bake the tart The tears of the angel are about 25 minutes at the specified temperature. 7 minutes before the cottage cheese is ready to put the container with the proteins in the freezer.
- After 2 minutes, take the proteins from the freezer, add a pinch of citric acid (at the tip of the knife) and beaten with a mixer until a lush foam . When proteins squeeze into a strong foam, gradually pour sugar powder to it. Whisk for another 1 minute until it is rinsed.
- Take out the pie shape and cover the curd filling with a protein souffle. Bake the cake The angel’s tears are still 15 minutes at the same temperature. After this time, turn off the flame, open the oven door and leave the oven in the oven until it is completely cool (for 30-40 minutes).
- Then remove the mold and leave at room temperature for another half an hour . After that, the curd cake can be cut into serving pieces and served to the table, or put it for another half an hour in the refrigerator.
- If the cake is well cooled, droplets on the surface who called the cake “Tears of an Angel” . Have a nice tea!