A classic recipe for making Spartak cake with a photo. Such a gentle cake will not leave indifferent any sweet tooth, spoil them their loved ones to a special occasion.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough cake Spartacus:
- 300 gr of flour
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 50 ml of cream 10%
- 4 tablespoons cocoa proshka
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1,5 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Custard for cake:
- a bank of condensed milk (about 400 grams)
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. l. flour
Chocolate glaze for cake:
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 100 ml cream 10%
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start with making a dough for Spartak cake. In a bowl, combine the butter, eggs, sugar and honey, put it in a water bath. Heat, stirring continuously, for 7 minutes until completely homogeneous.
- After the specified time, add soda and mix well. Boil the dough for 5-6 minutes, stirring. Remove the bowl from the water bath, sift the flour with cocoa powder and baking powder into the sieve, mix thoroughly.
- Stir the homogeneous dough for the cake, wrap it with food film and send it to the refrigerator at about hour. In the meantime, prepare the custard for Spartacus cake.
- Eggs are hammered into a bowl, beat them with a mixer at low speed with flour. Do not stop whipping, pour cold milk, and then condensed milk. Continue mixing the ingredients at low speed until smooth.
- Put the bowl in a water bath and heat the custard, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until thick. Then remove the container from the water bath and leave to cool. Then put the milk cream in the fridge and remove the oil and leave it soft in a warm place.
- Dough is removed from the refrigerator, divided into approximately 7-8 equal parts. Oven to warm up to 180C, baking sheet or form with parchment paper. Each part of the dough is rolled on the surface of the floured surface.
- If the dough is strongly torn when rolling, cover it with a food film and continue rolling. Cut the circle in the shape of the desired cake and lay it on a baking sheet. Bake cakes for a cake about 3-4 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the baking sheet, transfer the cake to a separate sheet of paper or a plate. Roll out and bake the next layer of dough, bake 7-8 cakes. Cut off the dough at the end, bake for 3-4 minutes, crush and leave to decorate. Warm the cakes with a small amount of 10% cream (without touching the edges of the biscuit, otherwise they will get wet) . Remove the cream from the refrigerator, leave it at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, put the butter in a bowl and start whipping it with a mixer until it is splendid. Gradually add the custard to it, continue mixing until it is completely homogeneous.
- Put the cakes on a flat dish, grease it with cream. Cover with a crusty cake, grease with cream, and so add the whole cake until the cream is finished. The last layer should be biscuit. Put a small load on top (fit the wooden cutting board) and send it to the refrigerator.
- Spartak cake should be in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Then cook chocolate glaze for him: melt the chocolate in a water bath, mix cream with it, heat until homogeneous.
- Cover the finished cake with glaze and leave in a cool place for half an hour. Remove the dish from the refrigerator, cut it into portions and serve it to the table. Especially good this cake is combined with coffee. Bon appetit!