An incredibly beautiful and delicious Snickers cake will amaze your guests and relatives.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Sponge cake for cake Snickers:
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- 150 gr of flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Filling for cake Snickers:
- 0.5 kg of boiled condensed milk
- 200 grams of butter
- 250 grams of peanuts
- 200 grams of crackers (not salted and without poppy)
Sneakers cake glaze:
- 100 grams of black or milk chocolate
- 30 ml cream (can be replaced with milk) / li>
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start by making a biscuit for the Snickers cake. Separate the yolks from the proteins, remove them into the refrigerator. Sift the flour together with the baking powder through a sieve into a separate bowl. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease a baking dish with a piece of butter and sprinkle with flour (you can cover it with parchment paper and lubricate it with a little oil).
- Mix the yolks gradually with a mixer. Then pour half of sugar and beat for about 2-3 minutes until a light, lush mass appears. Remove the proteins from the refrigerator and beat them with a mixer with a pinch of salt to a firm foam. Continuing to beat whites, pour sugar into them and mix them until uniform.
- Mix the flour mix to the yolk mixture, and then gently whisk the whites into the dough. Put the dough into a pre-cooked form, send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake a cake for a Snickers cake for about 45 minutes. Then open the oven door and fasten it in this condition. After half an hour, remove the mold from the oven and gently remove the biscuit, place it on the grate and allow it to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the nut stuffing for the Snickers cake. Remove butter and boiled condensed milk from the refrigerator, leave in the heat for 20 minutes to make them soft.
- Peanut fry in a dry frying pan until tenderized and remove from heat. Let the nuts cool and peel them from the husk. Cracker folded into a bag and walk it with a rolling pin and fold it into a separate bowl. You can grind the cookies into small pieces in any other way that is convenient for you.
- Fold the melted butter with condensed milk until smooth. Then add to the cream of condensed milk, peanuts, crackers and mix. The cooled biscuit is cut lengthwise into two equal parts.
- Put one sponge cake (bottom) on the bottom of the split form. From the top, evenly distribute the nut filling for the cake and cover with the second biscuit. Leave the Snickers cake in the fridge for at least 6 hours. It is better if he stays for 10 hours.
- Before serving, you can prepare chocolate frosting for the cake (optional). Chocolate to break into small pieces, folded into a small bowl. It is poured into a bowl of cream / milk and put in a water bath. Heat the chocolate coating by stirring until all the ingredients have dissolved.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Remove the cake from the refrigerator, remove the detachable ring and cover its surface and sides with chocolate glaze. Allow the glaze to cool and cool for 15 minutes (or 5 minutes in the refrigerator).
- Decorate the Snickers cake to your taste, cut into small pieces and serve to the table
. Have a nice tea!