If you want to make a delicious homemade cake, prepare the cake Ryzhik. The recipe for this cake is within the power of even the beginning hostess, the main thing is to follow the step-by-step instructions.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough for Ryzhik:
- ~ 500-520 gr of flour
- 200g of sugar
- 150 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 80 g of honey
- 2 tsp.
- a pinch of citric acid
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, honey, sugar and butter. Put the bowl in a water bath and heat the mass, stirring, until the ingredients are completely dissolved, but not boiling.
- Add soda with citric acid and mix thoroughly. Mix the sieved flour with the resulting mixture. Knead the dough to homogeneity and divide into 6 equal parts. Dough for cake Ryzhik must completely cool down.
- Heat oven to 180C, turn the pan into a sheet of parchment paper. Each part of the test is rolled into a thin layer about 2-3 mm in thickness and 22-23 cm in diameter. Top with a plate or a suitable diameter and cut off the edges. Transfer the round layer of dough to a baking sheet and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake the cake for Ryzhik about 5 minutes before the color. In the meantime roll out the next part of the test. Take out the baking sheet, transfer the cake to the dish. Place the next layer of dough on a laid baking sheet and send it to a preheated oven.
- So bake all the other cakes for Ryzhik cake. Cropped edges need to be folded separately. Send the scraps to the oven and bake until cooked for 4-5 minutes. Take out the baking sheet and leave everything to cool.
- While the cakes are cooling, you can prepare a cream for Ryzhik . If you have good quality sour cream, you can do without a thickener for cream. If it is liquid, whip it at low speed with a thickener.
- Beat the sour cream with the boiled condensed milk until a lush consistency and a uniform color. Put one honey cake on a wide dish, grease it with cream. From above put the next cake, also grease it with cream. Thus, add the cake from the remaining cakes and cream.
- Lubricate the surface and sides of the cake with the remaining cream. Bake off the rest of the dough with a rolling pin or blender into a crumb. Sprinkle the surface and sides of the cake with crumbs and put into the refrigerator.
- Cake Ryzhik must be in the refrigerator for at least 8-10 hours. Then you can take it out of the refrigerator, decorate it to your taste and cut it into portions. Have a nice tea!