A delicious pie on sour cream, cooked according to this recipe, will surprise even the experienced hosts with their own taste.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough for sour cream:
- 300 g of flour
- 200 g of sour cream
- 200 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of margarine
- 1, 5 tsp baking powder
Filling for sour cake (optional):
- 200 g curd + 100 g condensed milk + 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 250 g of any fruit
- 200 g of dried fruits (any: prunes, raisins, dried apricots)
- 200 grams of thick boiled jam or jam
Recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare the filling for the pie in sour cream. If it’s fruit – rinse them, peel off the pits and peel, cut into small pieces. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, mix with sour cream and beat with condensed milk.
- Dried fruits for 15 minutes with boiling water. Then merge it, dry the dried fruits with a napkin and cut into small pieces. Sift flour through a sieve together with sugar and baking powder, stir. Margarine should be held in a water bath for a little while, so that it becomes soft. Remove the container from the bath, add sour cream, eggs and beat everything with a mixer until smooth and creamy. Heat the oven to 200 ° C, bake the pan or baking tray with a small amount of butter.
- Pour about 2/3 of the dough into a mold, evenly distribute it throughout the bottom. Lay out any stuffing and cover everything with an even layer of dough. Bake the cake on sour cream for about 35 minutes at the specified temperature until golden brown.
- Remove the form, leave it to cool for a few minutes. Cut sour cake into small portions and serve warm. Have a nice tea!