Cooking a cake in a frying pan will take a minimum of time and effort. As a result, you will get a delicious cake for tea, with loose crusts and tender custard.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Cakes for a cake in a frying pan:
- 450 g of flour
- 400-450 g of condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soda (slaked vinegar)
Custard for cake:
- 0.5 l of milk
- 200 g of butter
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 g of walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- First, prepare the dough for the cake in the frying pan. In the bowl, drive the egg and start whisking it with a mixer. After half a minute, start pouring the condensed milk into the egg mixture with a thin trickle, continue to beat for another couple of minutes. Soda to extinguish and add to the dough, mix.
- Gradually add the sifted flour to the mass, stirring constantly. Stir thoroughly and put the dough on a surface, sprinkled with flour. Knead with his hands, divide into 8 equal parts and roll each into a circle, the diameter of which is slightly less than the diameter of the frying pan.
- Poke the dough in several places with a fork. Fry the frying pan with a teaspoon of butter and put on fire. Prepare the cake for the cake in the heated frying pan for about 2 minutes until blanching and turn over. Fry it for another 1-2 minutes and shift it to a dish.
- So bake all 8 cakes. Each cake cut into a round shape with a diameter of about 20-25 cm. Cut off the scraps for decoration.
- Prepare the custard for the cake. In the bowl, hammer eggs and start whipping them with a mixer, after a minute start to pour the milk in a thin trickle. Then, without stopping whipping, pour sugar, vanilla sugar, pour melted and cooled butter.
- Then pour everything into a pan and put on fire. Add flour and stir. Keep the custard on the stove about 2 minutes before thickening, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the fire and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Lubricate the prepared cakes with a warm cream and leave to soak for at least 10 minutes in a cool place. Boka and the surface of the cake in the frying pan, cover with the remaining cream, sprinkle with chopped scraps and nuts.
- Cut the dessert into pieces and serve for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!