Such gentle cake Ladies fingers will definitely appreciate all the sweet tooth. Prepare it at home, everyone can, for this you just need to follow the recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Brewed dough for "lady's fingers":
- 350-370 ml of clean water
- 6 eggs
- 300 g of butter
- 220-230 g of flour
- a pinch of salt
Cream cake: 250-300 g of condensed milk
Chocolate glaze for cake:
- 6 items .l. sugar
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 2,5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. butter
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start the cake with the custard dough for the lady’s fingers. Pour water into a saucepan, add butter and put on fire. While stirring, heat the mixture first to dissolve the oil, and then to a boil.
- Reduce the heat slightly, pour all the flour and a pinch of salt into the pan, mix thoroughly. As soon as the brewed dough begins to lag behind the walls of the pan, remove it from the fire. Allow the hot mass to cool for about 10 minutes, periodically kneading it with your hands.
- Then drive in one egg, thoroughly kneading the dough after each time. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Fill the pastry bag with a test and squeeze small sticks onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the buns for about 20 minutes until cooked. Then take out the baking sheet and leave the baking to cool. In the meantime, prepare a cream for the cake. Add sour cream to a bowl with condensed milk and start whipping with a mixer.
- Continue to beat, add vanillin and powdered sugar. After about 1-2 minutes (do not stop beating the mass) pour a thin stream of chilled cream and continue to whisk a couple of minutes before thickening. Fold the form with foil (the bottom and sides).
- When the buns become room temperature, fold the cake of the Lady’s fingers into a detachable shape. To do this, dip each bun into a cream and spread out tightly to each other on the bottom of the mold.
- There should not be any blobs between the “fingers”, if necessary, break several buns, dab into the cream and fill the distances. Then lay the fingers with the cream with a second layer (no gaps), etc., until the buns run out. Leave a little cream to decorate (store in the refrigerator).
- Top the cake with a little cream, cover the form with food film and send it to the refrigerator. Cake Ladies fingers must always brew in the cold for about 8 hours.
- In a small saucepan combine sour cream with cocoa powder and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil, boil on low heat for 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the butter and beat everything with a fork or a whisk until a shiny, homogeneous mass is formed. Remove the mold from the refrigerator, remove the split-shaped ring and grease the surface and sides of the cake with the remaining cream . With hot chocolate glaze make the patterns and leave it for 10-15 minutes to cool it.
- Cake Ladies fingers are ready, you can cut it into small portions and serve it with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!