A very simple and quick cake for tea, which even a child can cook! Despite this, an anthill of cookies turns out so delicious that it is impossible to resist it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- a bank of boiled condensed milk (about 380 g)
- 350 grams of unsalted crackers (preferably with poppy seeds)
- 120 g walnuts (peeled)
+ coconut shavings or grated chocolate for decoration
Recipe for cooking at home
- Walnuts are cleaned from the shell and cut into small pieces, fry in a dry frying pan until a pleasant aroma appears. Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave the nuts until completely cooled.
- Leave the butter for 15 minutes in the warmth to make it thinner. If the cookie is large – grind it with a rolling pin. Cool chopped nuts with a rolling pin or in a blender to a large crumb.
- Beat butter with a mixer for 2-3 minutes before splashing. Then gradually add the condensed milk and beat the oil cream for a couple of minutes to a uniform color and consistency. Combine the biscuits, cream of butter and condensed milk, shredded nuts and mix thoroughly in a bowl. Put a lot of slides on a dish, give it an ant-shape and decorate it to your taste.
- An anthill of a biscuit should be in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours. Then you can take the dish out of the refrigerator and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!