Another recipe for lean cabbage rolls. Prepare cabbage rolls with buckwheat, even if you do not fast, this original and nutritious dish will taste even to real gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of potato
- 1 head of cabbage weighing about 0.8-1 kg
- 200 g of dry buckwheat
- 2 onions
- 200 ml of hot water
- 100 g of fresh mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
- flour optional (about 1- 2 tablespoons)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Buckwheat brisket, pour into a dry frying pan and heat on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. Then rinse the rump, put in a saucepan and pour with water to cover it.
- Put on the fire and boil for 3-4 minutes (after boiling). Cover the pan with a lid and leave to swell. In the meantime, put cabbage in a saucepan and put on fire.
- Pour 2 tablespoons into it. vinegar, cook for about 2-3 minutes after boiling. After that, make out the cabbage on the leaves and cool. Peel the onion and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the onion for 4-5 minutes until golden. Peel the potatoes and grate them, add them to cheesecloth and squeeze them carefully from the juice.
- In the bowl, add the grated potatoes, the swollen buckwheat, the fried onion, salt and pepper. The resulting stuffing for cabbage rolls with buckwheat carefully mix.
- Put on each cabbage leaf for 2-3 tablespoons. fillings, densely to roll up a dove (you can tie it with a string). Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish, put the cabbage rolls with buckwheat into it.
- Peel the second onion and cut into small cubes, peel the carrots and grind the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces .
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, bury onion and fry for 1-2 minutes until soft. After that, add the carrots, mushrooms and fry over medium heat, stirring, for 5-7 minutes.
- Then pour 200 ml of boiling water, pour in the flour and add salt, pepper, spices to taste . Bring the sauce to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes. Pour this mixture of stuffed cabbage with buckwheat. Put the form in the heated oven for an hour and a half (the time depends on the oven and the size of cabbage rolls). When the dish is ready, remove the form and cover, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Put hot cabbage rolls and buckwheat into plates, pour each serving sauce and serve. Especially delicious with sour cream.