A real recipe for burfi - Indian sweets with dry milk.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450 grams of milk powder
- 200-250 grams of any nuts
- 200 grams of sugar brown)
- 200 g of sour cream 20%
- 50 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. l. vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put butter in a small saucepan and put on a fire. Pour in the sugar and, stirring, bring to a boil. Add sour cream to the oil mixture and mix thoroughly. As soon as the mass begins to foam, remove the pan from the fire, pour the contents into a bowl and immediately start whipping with a mixer.
- Stirring vanilla sugar and powdered milk. Beat 2-3 more minutes to a creamy, uniform consistency. Prepare a wide form or pan so that the thickness of the milk fudge is about 1-2 cm.
- Cover the form with food film and pour out the milk. Allow the burfi to cool, in the meantime, peel the nuts and chop into small pieces. Fry the chopped nuts in a dry frying pan until golden brown and remove from heat.
- Pour the nuts evenly over the entire surface of the sweating layer and send the mold to the freezer for 15 minutes. Then take out the dessert and put in the fridge. Burmese from milk powder should be infused in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Then take out the form, cut the dessert into small pieces and serve it with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!