If you want to cook a delicious buckwheat soup with chicken, this recipe will help you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of any parts of the chicken (shank, wing or breast)
- 4-5 tomato
- 4 potatoes
- 220 g of buckwheat
- 2 onions
- 3 carrots
- 2-3 peppercorns
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken drumsticks, wings or breast thoroughly rinse and put into a saucepan. Pour about 2-2.5 liters of water and put on a fire, bring to a boil. After boiling, remove the foam, add a couple of peppercorns.
- Cook soup with chicken for about 40 minutes with a slight boil. Buckwheat rump, peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. Then take the meat out of the broth, add buckwheat and potatoes.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes, peel the carrots and grate on a large grater. In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and pour onion. Fry it to a golden shade for 2-3 minutes, then add the carrots and stir.
- Fry vegetables together, stirring, for 5 minutes until cooked. On tomatoes, make cross-shaped incisions and put in a pan of boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer the blanched tomatoes into a bowl of cold water, allow them to cool for a minute. Then peel the tomatoes from the skins and cut the pulp into small cubes. Chicken fillet is removed from the bones and separated from the skin (chicken wings can be added whole).
- Add chicken, roast and chopped tomatoes to the soup with buckwheat in about 10-15 minutes after the beginning of the potato and cereals. Salt and pepper the dish to taste. Boil the buckwheat soup with chicken for another 5-7 minutes until cooked.
- Pour the shredded greens and after half a minute remove the pan from the fire. Cover it with a lid and leave in this position for 10 minutes. Pour buckwheat soup on plates and serve hot. Bon appetit!