Despite its simplicity, buckwheat porridge with vegetables turns out to be really delicious. Soaked with vegetable sauce, buckwheat porridge takes on a unique flavor.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Buckwheat washed and poured into a saucepan, filled with water and put on fire. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat, cover with a lid (leave the opening for steam). Cooking buckwheat porridge about 15 minutes after boiling.
- Peel onion and finely chop, peeled carrots grate. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the onions until soft. Add the carrots and fry, stirring, for a couple of minutes.
- Bulgarian pepper is washed, peeled off and cut into small cubes. Add to the fried vegetables and mix. While vegetables are being cooked, peeled tomatoes from the skin.
- You can make cuts on tomatoes, place for a couple of minutes in boiling water and put into the cold for a minute. Remove the tomato skins from the tomatoes, cut them into small cubes and add them to the pan.
- Put out the tomatoes with vegetables for 1-2 minutes. Combine the buckwheat porridge with vegetables in a frying pan and mix. Reduce heat to a minimum and cover the frying pan with a lid, cook for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the prepared dish with herbs, give buckwheat porridge with vegetables to brew for 5 minutes. Spread the resulting garnish on plates and serve.