Homemade buckwheat bread, cooked according to this recipe, turns out to be very soft, with an appetizing ruddy crust.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 ml of pure water
- 200 grams of rye ferment (recipe in Baking / Dough)
- 180 g wheat white flour
- 180 g rye flour
- 100 grams of buckwheat
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- half a hour. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Buckwheat, rye and wheat flour sift through a sieve in one bowl and stir. Add salt, sugar and stir again, in the center make a groove. Warm the water to a warm temperature (about 35 ° C) and pour a thin trickle into the groove, mixing the flour from the edges of the bowl. In the almost ready dough, add the rye starter at room temperature and knead until homogeneous (it is more convenient to knead dough for buckwheat bread in the bread maker, but it is possible and hands, pre-greased them with vegetable oil).
- Cover the bowl with the dough with a light and slightly damp towel, lid or food film and put in a warm place. Dough of buckwheat flour should be suitable for about 2.5-3 hours. After the specified time, grease the bread baking dish with a small amount of vegetable oil and put the buckwheat dough there. You can put the dough on a greased baking sheet and give it a round look.
- Leave the dough for half an hour in the heat. Then preheat the oven to 180 ° C and send the form there. Cooking buckwheat bread at this temperature for about 1 hour. After an hour, take out the form and leave it to cool for a few minutes.
- Remove the warm bread from the mold, put it on the grate and leave it to cool. Cold or slightly warm bread from buckwheat flour can be served to the table. Bon appetit!