When you want something delicious and sweet for tea, cook this simple recipe for flavored cottage cheese crusts in a frying pan.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 grams of cottage cheese
- 400 g of flour
- 300 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp soda
- 1/4 tsp vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese grate with a fork, add sugar and again carefully grind. Drink raw eggs to the curd mass and grate with a fork or beaten with a blender / mixer until uniform.
- Pour baking soda and vanillin into the cottage cheese mass (not quenched) and mix. Gradually add flour to the resulting mass and knead it with a soft, but not sticky dough.
- It is desirable to leave the dough after cooking for 15-20 minutes at room temperature. If there is no time for proofing the dough, you can immediately start rolling.
- Roll the cottage cheese dough into a layer up to 1 cm thick, cut the circles with a glass. The remains are crumpled, kneaded and re-rolled. Put the frying pan on the fire and warm it up properly.
- Put a few items on the frying pan. Prepare the biscuits in a frying pan (without adding oil) until lightly roughened over moderate fire. When the biscuits are baked on one side, they must be turned over, lower the heat under the frying pan and cover it with a lid. Fry them until the dough inside is grabbed and covered with a ruddy crust on the outside.
- Transfer the finished products to a plate, put the next portion of the dough into a frying pan and fry until ready. Curd crusts can be served to tea both warm and cooled. Bon appetit!