Cooked stewed lamb ribs prepared with this recipe in pomegranate sauce will satisfy even the most demanding gourmet.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 grams of mutton ribs
- 1 large tomato
- 2 tablespoons sauce "Narsharab"
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 cm pod of hot red pepper (chili)
- rosemary sprig
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Barley ribs should be washed, dried and cut with a knife between the bones. Spicy red pepper and garlic very finely cut with a knife. Wash tomatoes and cut into thin quarters or cubes. Combine the ribs, pomegranate sauce Narsharab, garlic, hot pepper, tomatoes, salt, pepper and add the spices to taste in one bowl. Mix everything well, cover with lid and send to the refrigerator for 12-16 hours for marinating.
- After the specified time, pour 1-2 tablespoons into the pan. vegetable oil, put the ribs along with the marinade. Fry the ribs in pomegranate sauce on high heat for about half a minute, stirring.
- Then pour the ribs to the top with boiling water (the boiling water level should be slightly below the meat) and bring to a boil. To extinguish the ribs with a weak boil until the liquid evaporates completely.
- At the end of quenching, pour in a spoonful of vegetable oil, increase the heat and fry the ribs to a crispy crust. Transfer the stewed lamb ribs to a dish and serve it hot. Bon appetit!