Dietary recipe with tender chicken meat. A fragrant chicken broth will make it the most delicious and memorable.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350 g chicken fillet
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 carrots < li itemprop="ingredients">1 beet
- 1 onion
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- half a head of cabbage
- a small bunch of greens (parsley, dill)
- salt , pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Rinse the meat, cut into small cubes and add water. Put on the fire, bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Then, peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and add to the chicken for another 20 minutes.
- Beetroot and carrots are peeled and grated. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the beets and carrots on it. Onion peeled, finely chopped and added to a frying pan, mixed. Add the tomato paste with a few tablespoons of broth and add to the frying pan. Stir and simmer on low heat under the lid for another 10 minutes.
- While frying is stewed, chop the cabbage and add it to the borsch. After 5-10 minutes add the roast, salt, pepper and cook for about 7 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Spread on plates and serve, decorated with sour cream and greens.