Bolognese sauce, the recipe of which was invented in Italy, the homeland of pasta and spaghetti, will not leave indifferent any gourmet.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of minced meat (preferably pig)
- 300 ml of white dry wine
- 300 ml milk
- 150 grams of tomato paste
- 1 large onion <1 medium carrot
- 25 g of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes. Carrots clean and grate on a large grater or cut into small pieces. Peel the garlic and chop it very finely. In a frying pan, heat the cream and a spoonful of vegetable oil.
- Put the chopped vegetables and mix. Fry everything for 3-5 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Then add the stuffing and mix again.
- Fry until the majority of the liquid forms and evaporates, constantly stretching the minced beans with a spatula (about 7-10 minutes). Then pour in the heated milk, stir and simmer, stirring, for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and mix. Stew for another 10 minutes, stirring. Add the tomato paste, salt, pepper, spices and mix. Stew Bolognese sauce for about 2 hours under a lid on low heat. Then periodically stir the sauce so that it does not burn.
- After the specified time, remove the pan from the heat and leave it for a few minutes under the lid. Serve hot Bolognese sauce with pasta or spaghetti. Bon appetit!