A thin and crumbly liver with seeds is very easy to prepare, it is ideal for a cozy family tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 g of flour
- 200 purified sunflower seeds
- 200 g of margarine < li itemprop="ingredients">1 egg
- 3 tbsp. starch
- 1 tbsp. sugar (you can more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- half-hl. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Margarine should be left for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. Seeds in a dry frying pan until a pleasant aroma and light rudeness. Frozen margarine to grind with starch, salt, sugar (if you want to make a sweet biscuit with seeds – add more sugar, do not add sugar for the preparation of salt crackers).
- Flour sift through a sieve and add together with the baking powder in the margarine mixture, mix. Add the cooled seeds to the dough and mix again with hands. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper.
- Dough with seeds to roll out thinly on a baking tray and cut into small squares or rhombuses. In addition, roll out the dough on the table, sprinkle it with flour and cut out the figures with the help of cookie cutlery.
- Bake the biscuits with seeds until lightly roughened for about 15 minutes. Take out the baking tray, shift the cookies to a dish and leave until completely cooled. Serve crackers to the table completely cooled. Have a nice tea!