The classic recipe for beshbarmak belongs to Kazakh, Bashkir and Tatar cuisines. The dish will turn out very tasty, fragrant and will be remembered for a long time by your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1-1,2 lamb (can be replaced with beef or horsemeat)
- 5 bulbs
- a few sprigs of fresh greens
- 2 bay leaves
- a few grains of sweet pepper
- salt to taste
Dough for beshbarmak:
- ~ 500 gr of flour
- 200 ml of pure water
- 2 eggs
- half a hour. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Beshbarmak can be prepared from different types of meat. Lamb / horsemeat / beef and rinse and put into a saucepan. Pour the meat with cold water so that it completely covers it and put the pan on the fire. After boiling, remove the foam, reduce the heat and cook lamb with a slight boil for about an hour and a half.
- After this time, put the bulb in a boiling broth with meat (carefully wash it and cut into two parts). Add bay leaves, peas of pepper, salt to taste. Boil broth for beshbarmak another 1.5-2 hours with a weak boil.
- After this time, strain the broth in a separate pan through 2-3 layers of gauze. Laurel leaves, bulb and pea of pepper to throw out, and cut meat into small pieces. Keep the broth cool.
- In the meantime, the broth is brewed, you can make dough for beshbarmak. Eggs should be hammered into a bowl, add salt and whisk until smooth. In a separate bowl, sift through a sieve of about 400 grams of flour, make a groove in the center.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour and mix thoroughly. Then pour cold clean water and mix again to a uniform consistency. Gradually sift the necessary amount of flour (the dough should turn out to be steep, like home noodles).
- Knead the dough with your hands and wrap it with food film, send it to the refrigerator for half an hour. After the specified time, take the dough out of the refrigerator and roll it into a thin layer on the surface, sprinkled with flour. Cut the bed with rhombuses of the same size.
- Lay out the diamonds of the dough on a baking sheet (or a large flat dish) and leave to dry at room temperature for half an hour. If there is time – you can cool broth for beshbarmak and remove from its surface a layer of fat . But this is not necessary.
- Clean two bulbs and cut into half rings. In a pan pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil or lay the fat, previously removed from the broth, put the frying pan on the fire.
- Put the onion, cut into half-rings, into the heated butter / fat. Fry the onion over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring . In a separate pot, pour 2-3 ladles from the strained broth, put on fire and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, peel the remaining 2 bulbs and cut them into half rings.
- Add the remaining onion to the boiling broth and boil it in a weak boil for 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the black ground pepper to taste. Transfer the boiled onions into a separate dish, in a saucepan with broth (in which the onions were cooked), pour the remaining broth, about 100 ml of water and put again on the fire. If there is a lot of broth, you can not add water.
- In a boiling broth add a small amount of pasta for beshbarmak. Cook the diamonds for about 5-7 minutes until cooked and put in a skillet in the frying pan to fried onions. Welded pasta mixed with fried onions.
- Put the boiled pasta on the bottom of a large flat dish (closer to the edges). In the middle lay the chopped boiled meat, put onions of onion, boiled in broth, on top.
- Beshbarmak is ready, sprinkle with black pepper and serve to the table in hot form. Broth, which cooked meat and pasta, you can pour on plates and serve to beshbarmaku. Bon appetit!