Incredibly juicy pink salmon, cooked according to this recipe, will be remembered for a long time by your gentle taste.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of pink salmon fillets
- 300 grams of white bread (without crust)
- 150 g of butter
- 100 gr of hard cheese
- 1/4 lemon juice
- a few sprigs of fresh greens
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- salt, black pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- The pink salmon is washed, drained and cut into large pieces. Grate with salt, pepper and add in one container, pour lemon juice and let the fish stand for half an hour.
- In the meantime, cook the dumplings for pink salmon. Crumb white bread grind into a crumb, grate cheese on an average grater, greens to rinse and chop. Garlic crush in garlic crock. Mix it all in a separate container.
- Heat the oven to 160 / 180C, grease the baking dish with a small amount of vegetable oil. Place the pink salmon in it and cover it with an even layer of bread batter.
- The fish is baked for about 30-40 minutes. When the pink salmon in the batter blushes and begins to smell pleasantly, remove the form from the oven and allow the fish to cool for 5 minutes. Cut it in small portions and serve. It is best to take pink salmon in a batter when it comes to a vegetable garnish.